Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blogger has not been very cooperative for me lately...  
With that said I've posted a couple of more skiing pictures of the boys.  We went to Anchorage the weekend of the 23rd of Jan. just to escape island life.  We had a terrific time all filled with H2Oasis indoor water park, skiing at Hillberg, a trip to Target, and eating at super yummy restaurants!  It was a nice time even if it was a smidge colder than where we live...  
Totally worth it!
Scott will be heading out on a trip for 2 weeks next week.  Pretty quick after he returns we will celebrate our 10th anniversary!!  Time flies when your having fun!!:-)
  Then he's off again for a week or so...  
THEN our big countdown...  we are heading to Charleston and Alabama for 12 days or so!!  Praying for a major heat wave in April!!!  I know people there are not hoping for it; but we want high 80's in April!!  I'll take 70's at this point but a girl can dream...

No comments: