Sunday, May 17, 2009

It has been a while since my last post.  We have had quite some adventures since then.  It all began with the blowing of Redoubt the volcano that we thought would hinder our trip to the lower 48.  We got off the island and back home with no trouble.  March 22 we had a blizzard dumping more than 2 feet of snow.  I think total count was 28 inches of snow.  YIKES.  We traveled to Charleston on April 9 and then to Alabama and then returned on May 3.   It was a great trip!  We enjoyed some warm weather and thawed out from our blizzard!  We arrived home to the most incredible weather we've seen in Kodiak!  We have had such incredible days with lots of sun!  I fear this is summer, in May!  Enjoy the couple of pics I have posted.  I will post more as soon as I get a chance!

No comments: