Today we have the Pink Salmon Derby sponsored by the Kiwanas Club!
Coast Guard Day is today and I have to work the spouses club table at 1300!
Scott is in Cordova for the week and gets back the day the boys and I leave for Homer. We are ferrying to Homer on Friday to go on a wilderness kayaking trip around the glaciers with our long time CG buddies, The Tunstall Fam! I will hopefully get some good pics of the derby today! Probably not too many CG Day photos, as I am working!
We arrive back from Homer on the 8:00 a.m. ferry Wed, Aug. 12. That night our family friend James gets here and will be here for 2 weeks! We are all excited about the arrival of our first visitor! He's a young kid and can keep up with all the hiking, kayaking, & fishing we plan to do!
James leaves the afternoon of the first day of school! August 25 Fin starts 3rd grade! Where has the time gone? Eddie starts Kindergarten on August 31---even more WHERE has the time gone????? Just a quick update! Will post pics as I get the time! Always know that I update Facebook much more than blogger as it is faster and more video/pic friendly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment