Fall on the 'Rock'. . .
Both boys are playing soccer this fall.
Finley continues to progress beautifully with his guitar lessons! He graduated to 3/4 guitar this week!
I am the new P.E. teacher at the school! Yeah, a regular old classroom teacher can teach P.E. in the state of AK! I am really enjoying it and who knows maybe after all these years I'll gain some coordination skills!!! LOL, doubtful for sure! The job is part time so I am there full days on Tues. & Fri. and 1/2 day on Wed. Can't beat it. Still gives me free time to volunteer at the school and keep my house in order! Look at it this way-I'm getting paid to workout! : )
Scott is plugging right along with his master's degree. He is currently in a class which leaves him only 3 classes left to the big comprehensive exam! He is very excited to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel! It's tough to work and go to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment