On another note... Finley is participating in Battle of the Books again, Geography Bee, & Spelling Bee. Eddie is reading like a a crazy man and is a bit disappointed that Battle of the Books is not for 1st graders... Both are playing Basketball this winter!!!
I am still teaching PE at Peterson Elementary part time. Loving every minute of it... What a joy to get to know each and every kiddo at one school!!!!
Scott is anxiously awaiting the news of where he will be working next!!!! Counting down hear and working hard flying and such... Deployments to St. Paul start up now and that will help his time fly by...
We did NOT send out Christmas cards this year b/c I refused to send our last one from AK without snow... Sure enough the snow did hit in late Dec... I will try to post pics soon!!!
May all have a blessed and wonderful 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment