Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We have had a very busy month. Scott has been deployed to Cordova. He will return Friday. Hopefully with some good pics with our not-so-good camera.

The boys (all 3 of them) talked me into a dog. IT has been quite an adventure so far...

The boys will finish up their second set of swim lessons this Friday. I will post those pics from the really good camera as soon as the hubby returns with the cord for the computer... Finley has tennis camp for the next 2 weeks. He is so excited. They even provide the junior rackets... That way if they don't like it then you are only out the fee for the camp!!!! He will start soccer right after that. School begins here on August 26. We are excited about school this year.

Poor Eddie, as he says about himself. There is absolutely NOTHING him to be involved in other than swim lessons and those end on Friday!!! Boo, hoo. We are going to skip out on preschool this year due to lack of reasonable options. He is sad he can't go to kindergarten this year... But Next year there will be plenty for activities for him.

As for the grown-ups in the family... Not a whole lot going on. Scott will come home and first thing Saturday morning go to Fly Fishing School. I can't wait. I hope he has luck. I want to cook some VERY fresh pink Salmon!! He got his boating license so he can rent boats from the base boathouse. We have reserved one for Sunday. We got our fishing license (yes, WE) so our plan is to go out and catch some Halibut. I plan to catch no less than a 150 lb fish... I have high hopes for my first attempt!

We have decided to attend church at the base Chapel. It is just a non-denomination worship service. I plan to teach sunday school. Great group of folks and of course they are all our neighbors. The kids love it.

Well, that is all for now. We will post pics as soon as we can!

No comments: