Sunday, January 29, 2017
New Year = New Promise
I read one of my last writing posts before this and basically I stated that Facebook had taken over my life and I was no longer posting like I used to on my blog. I even indicated I would share more via my blog. Let's just say I was an epic failure on this front. This time I am for certain that I am going to focus more on blogging and sharing antidotes of our lives than spending time on social media. I have always loved to write and share things. This will allow me do what I enjoy while sharing about my family. It's not that we lead exciting lives, it gives me the chance to practice my creative abilities and writing skills. Looking forward to sharing stories with you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment