Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Eddie and I did make it to Anchorage. It was very interesting! A flock of seagulls (NO not the rock group) flew into the nose of the plane during landing in Kodiak. So, they boarded us in the jet and we sat there for 2 hours waiting departure to Anchorage!! At least we made it. Looks like Thurs. flights out of Kodiak are going to be interesting due to HIGH winds. So, now on order is Finley and Scott heading to the airport in Kodiak today to try to fly standby! There were 14 seats available on 2 flights for this afternoon! We have to see if any are still available when they get there!! Otherwise, Thurs. for them is probably NOT happening! Eddie and I enjoyed IHOP this a.m. for breakfast. We then darted over to Target in search of a few items we will need for our trip in Seattle. Now we are relaxing in our hotel room!! The AFB here was so accommodating! They even gave us a room for tonight!! I am so happy since now tourist prices have hit hotels in Anchorage and I couldn't find anything for less that 220 bucks!! Whew! I think Mooses Tooth is on the menu for lunch! that is where the Eddie Spaghetti wants to eat!! : )

No comments: