Saturday, June 5, 2010

So in a bizzarre turn of events we arrive all the way to Seattle to find out that since Eddie has NOT had a headache since end of Mar. they don't think the surgery is necessary right now. This is coming from the surgeon's Nurse Practitioner.
This is great news. I was a little nervous about surgery for him. We have to meet with the doc on Tues. and see what he says. The indication is that if they are not symptomatic they typically don't do the surgery. WE are shocked and awed at the same time all the while relieved. I truly don't know what to think. The NP stated that we play the watch and wait game. We could be the lucky ones that as he grows (if) --no growth since Jan. visit-- that he the pressure may relieve itself. I am curious to see what the doctor has to say.
Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. I am truly convinced that this is the result of that!!

No comments: