Thursday, February 2, 2017
So the 'incident' of the year saga continues! I went back to the workman's comp. doc today as instructed after yesterdays desk throwing incident. The doctor has put me back at home until Wednesday to give me more time to heal, thank goodness. I will begin physical therapy on Monday and see him again Tuesday afternoon and hopefully at that point start to get some relief. He is in agreement I probably was sent back to work too soon. Today at work I had a student push a door against me trying to close me into it. He was a student from the emotionally disturbed classroom and is always hitting my door or throwing garbage cans at it. I was simply trying to open a door for my student and the ES kid just kept trying to shove it closed. Oh the joys of this school. You don't notice those types of ridiculous behaviors until you have an injury and feel every little jolt or push. I also had two students just defy my rules and commands and were chasing one another around the classroom and ran right into me. Thank goodness no fall just slammed my leg into a desk. I think by the end of this school year I will be able to write a book. The funny thing is... everyone will think it is a fiction novel!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment