Monday, June 9, 2008

From Sea to Shining Sea...

We have traveled from the Atlantic Coast to the Pacific Coast...
We arrived in Seattle today, June 9, 2008.

The kids have done very well on this trip. They have learned so much. We have a lot of pics. I chose to post only the best ones. We are all a little tired of driving. Glad to be in Seattle so we can stay put for a few days... Gas is at an all time high for us... $4.35 a gallon in Seattle... Cheapest we have seen.

We will be in downtown Seattle until Friday. On Friday we get on the ferry in Bellingham, WA and head to Haynes, AK. I will post pics daily while we are in Seattle. Once we leave Seattle, I am not sure when I will be able to post again! Hopefully at least before we get on the ferry to Kodiak on June 19?? Keep checking the site... Love to all, The Alaska-bound Walden Fam

No comments: