Thursday, June 12, 2008

June 12, 2008

SO LONG LOWER 48...

Our final day in Seattle was another relaxing day. We went to a local pizza spot calleds Zeeks (yummy) recommended by our hotel. We then went to the top of the Space Needle. It is an incredible site. I will say I could feel the floor moving when I stood still at the top, but then again I can't stand heights so maybe I talked myself into it... It cleared into a beautiful Seattle day - NO rain and WARM! I then went to the very original Starbucks at Pikes Place, alone of course--my fellow traveling companions had no interest. It was pretty cool and very crowded.

Tomorrow (Jun. 13) we head to the ferry in Bellingham, WA. This will probably be the last time I post for about 4 or 5 days... Depends on wi-fi services in the rustic backwoods of AK/CAN. Until then enjoy the last few pics from Seattle. The next step in the journey consists of 2 ferries and 1000 miles of road through Canada & Alaska...

2 comments:

Renee and Mackenzie Braymiller said...

Hello Guys,
Mackenzie and I have been keeping up with your journey. It looks like you guys have seen some great things. Thanks for the postcard Finley!! Good Luck on the ferry tomorrow!! Mackenzie says that she misses Finley.

The Hurdles said...

Finley and Family-

Just took a look at your journey across the US-pretty cool.

Below is from Noah-I'm typing for him.

I want to do that(travel cross country). I want to see you again( Finley). I hope when you move back you are close by. Thanks for the phone call.

Safe travels!

Ginger